1. PTO purchase/students decorate "Trick or Treat"
bags with drug free message.
2. "Write Off Drugs Day" - students write in red
ink all day.
3. "Fly High Drug Free" - students make kites with
drug free message.
4. Bring stuffed animals with drug free message
5. "I'm Too Cool for Drugs" - students wear
sunglasses to school between classes.
6. Book Mark contest.
7. Face painting - red ribbon.
8. "Brace Against Drugs" - students wear bracelet.
9. "Don't Camouflage Drugs" - students wear camo
10. "Suckers Use Drugs" - pass out red suckers.
11. Hand out red candy - redhots or fireballs.
12. School collect money to donate to local law
enforcement agency - purchase of bullet-proof vest, etc.
13. "Brush off Drugs" - students collect new
hairbrushed, nail brushes, toothbrushes to give the charity organization
- Salvation Army.
14. "Wear Red and Back Off Drugs" - students wear
red shirts backwards.
15. High school students write PSAs for local
16. Drug Free Pumpkin Patch. Students make
17. Class with highest percentage of students
wearing red ribbons all week get "Movie and Popcorn" party.
18. Word Search - Martha Hickman.
19. Week Schedule:
Wear yellow for hope for drug free life. Make yellow ornaments
for Memorial Tree.
Wear blue - The sky is the limit in fight against drugs. Make
blue ornament Tree.
Wear red. Make red ornament.
Wear favorite lifesaver color - Be a lifesaver, don't do drugs.
Wear red, white & blue - patriotism. Protecting Americans
Click here for
more Red Ribbon Week activities